A project by Ponte … nas ondas! with 17 schools in Galicia and Portugal, with the collaboration of artists and musicians who perform a traditional song together in each municipality. Witnesses of people and communities that carry the Galician-Portuguese intangible heritage of each municipality.
An example of good practices with the Galician-Portuguese intangible cultural heritage that UNESCO will be able to inscribe in 2022 once Portugal and Spain present the candidacy of Ponte… nas ondas!
An idea from Ponte… nas Ondas! co-published with the Consello da Cultura Galega, produced by the Casa de Tolos production company and published by PAI Edicións.
- A documentary series of FOUR CHAPTERS of 50 minutes
- A book of more than 90 pages (format 20 x 20 cm. Hardcover), with contributions from writers and artists.
- A USB card with songs, video clips and karaoke. Access to the documentary series.
- Pancho Álvarez – Tui
- A Roda – As Neves
- Lucía Pérez – O Rosal
- Zaraida de Maskarpone – Verín
- António Zambujo – Montalegre
- Augusto Canário – Valença e Viana do Castelo
- Sons do Minho – Monção
- Daniel Pereira – Melgaço
- Vozes da Radio – Chaves
- Cuarteto Caramuxo – Salvaterra
- Andrea Pousa – Tomiño
- Jaime Álvarez – Caminha
- Luis Caruncho – A Guarda
- Castriño de Rebordechán – Crecente
- Uxía – Salceda de Caselas
- Cándido Miranda – Vilanova da Cerveira